Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Brian's Birthday - 3/20/09 - Goodbye Josh

I've been a busy lady since my last post. A lot of wedding planning to tell you about but I also suffered a great loss as well. Many of you who know me knew one of my brothers best friends since childhood, Josh Howard. On March, 20th, what would've been Brian's 27th birthday, Josh passed away after almost a week in ICU. This was a sudden passing and I'm not sure what happened. I feel comfort in knowing my brother was there at Josh's passing to guide him home. I was able to say goodbye to Josh, something that I didn't get to do with Brian, and I think that makes it a bit easier as well. Please say a short prayer for my brother and Josh, that they are without worry now and happily guarding us through our journey as angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment