Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Troops Arrive

I'm happy to report that my Mom and sissy, matron of honor, Laura are here for a week to help me plan the wedding. While I've been at work they have been busy making phone calls for me. I can't believe that they have accomplished so much on the first day of their visit!! Boy do we have a busy week with most of the appointments after 5pm when I get out of work.

My brother-in-law, Ed, joined my sister on the trip to FL. I told him that this was a wedding planning trip and not a vacation so he will be on his own. Today has been spent trying to hunt down fishing equipment. Apparently, there are fish jumping like crazy in the canal behind my house and Ed is chomping at the bit to catch them.

That's all for now. I'll be posting travel details soon so keep checking back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment