Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Spray Tan

Well, my spray tan is almost gone. It was nice while it lasted but definitely NOT something that I want to do all the time. I will however use it for special occassions to look my FL best if I don't have enough beach time in. The biggest issue is that the color wears off of your face sooner than the rest of your body because you have to wash your face with a washcloth to get the grime of the day off. If you try to use your makeup it is a different color too because it was for when you weren't so tan. The solution to this is to get new make up to use only when spray tanned. THAT is way too much work for me! Jonathan said that you really can't tell the difference between my face and body when dressed so it's not that big of a deal. Overall it was a great experience that I'm glad I tried. I have one more session left and will be using it just not sure when.

No comments:

Post a Comment