Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Personal Trainer

I've decided that now is the time to start getting serious about my workout routine. My first dress fitting is next Thursday. Nothing like waiting until the last minute right? Last night I met with a personal trainer and had a free session. I have to admit that my going to the gym & working out and the trainers workout are two COMPLETELY different things. The good news is that I feel great today and can't wait for more torture! My arms are a bit sore but nothing that I can't handle. My great fear is the lower body work out! I know for sure I've let those muscles go for too long. Every year I get older I notice that it takes more and more effort on my part to keep things looking good. I know that I've picked a good trainer though because he kept asking me if I was going to puke. Apparently the people he trains do that their first session. Not me! I felt winded but great the entire time! We worked on shoulders & tricepts (no chicken arms in my dress!), abs and cardio. Jonathan keeps telling me that day 2 is the killer. I guess I'll just have to wait until tomorrow to find out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment