Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mom's July Visit

My Mom came to visit me for 10 days to help with the wedding planning. Lucky for me she was a woman on a mission and almost single handidly printed, addressed & stuffed my wedding invitations. Funny how quickly the need to control something disolves once the pressure it taken off of my shoulders. I was sure that I would HAVE to be the one to address the invitations so that they looked pretty. Who cares! That's what I felt like after she started. I didn't even care that she didn't use a special pen. They all look very nice and it doesn't matter that I wasn't the one who addressed them. I'm just so releived that it is one more thing that I can cross off of my list of things to do. I love her so much and really appreciate the time she took out to come help me. While she was here we also purchased my veil, tiara & shoes! I have pics of them but want everyone to be surprised when they see me at the ceremony. So.... if all else fails I'll be fully dressed for the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment