Tuesday, July 21, 2009

4th of July

For some reason I've neglected taking pictures recently. Below are all I have of our 4th of July weekend! Lame, I know. We started out the weekend with a party on the 3rd in Fort Myers at a friends house. That's where the sparkler pic came from. It's of me and a friends little boy enjoying our sparklers while the big boys light off the big fireworks. Jonathan had a blast putting on a grande finale for the entire street! Sat. was one of my best friends little boys 2nd birthday party - yes he is a firecracker baby and I can't believe that Trenton is 2 already. Libby had a cute Elmo party at her house & we stopped by just in time for cake & to sing to Trenton. He is 2 and wanted NOTHING to do with cake, singing or presents. It was so funny because to him it was just another day. Kids! Gotta love'em. After the party it was back in the car to head up to Tampa to see my girls. First we had to stop and restock our firework supply so Jonathan wouldn't feel left out later that night. I swear! What is it with guys and fireworks? Too bad I didn't get a pic because the entire back of the vet was stock piled. We arrived just in time for a float in the pool. My girls are working on getting rid of their tan lines so they don't look ridiculous in their strapless dresses at the wedding. Big pet peve of mine! Specifically Rachel because she has killer tan lines from all the accelerator she uses. It's a running joke with us and Joanne even had to buy her a strapless bathing suit top! My other love, Curtis, was cooking up a storm at the apartment and had lots of yummy food waiting for us when we got back. We ate, drank and were merry! The night ended with my snuggling a beautiful baby boy while his Mama enjoyed the fireworks. Don't worry!! I don't want my own.....yet ;) Glad I wasn't outside because one of they guys got too firework happy and we had a near miss in the parking lot when a tube tipped over and shot a firework under someones car. It richoceted all over but luckily no one was hurt. This was the first 4th of July that I've gotten to spend with Rachel, Danae & Joanne in Tampa. I had a great time & miss them so much!
I lovingly refer to this pic as The Chocolate's and The Vanilla's! Joanne is one of my longest friends and her husband Chris stole my heart when he stole Joanne's. Chris was home on leave from the military for a few weeks and lucky for us we got to spend the 4th of July with them.
Why are our legs so close together but not out chests???

I love sparklers :)



No comments:

Post a Comment