Sunday, March 8, 2009

Party Pics

Florida Pit Fire

Our new ring toss game. Looks professionally installed huh?

The guys thought "Just for Men" was the perfect gift for Jonathan since he found 2 gray arm hairs and one on his head.

Finally....someone else took our picture! I have way too many pics of the two of us with Jonathan's arm strectched.
The party was a huge success and a lot of friends came to celebrate Jonathan's birthday. For quite a few this was their first time to our new house. We got rave reviews which I love! Everyone was gone & the kitchen was cleaned up by 11:30. It was early to bed for an early rise this morning - especially since we lost an hour last night. I went for a 28 mile bike ride with a girlfriend and Jonathan & the guys hit the mountain bike park. I plan on finishing my everyday chores and preparing the guest bedroom for my Mom & Sister's vist. They arrive in 3 days and I can't wait!!!! That's all for now! Have a great Sunday everyone!





2 comments:

  1. We are so sorry that we missed it! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog!! It's always fun to have another one to read :)

    ReplyDelete